One of the key benefits of a Pre Paid Funeral Plan is being able to purchase and secure a funeral at today's prices. This then protects your family and loved ones from any rising funeral costs. We have seen funeral costs rise, year on year so it makes sense to put plans together at the current rate.
What is a prepaid funeral plan?
By deciding to pre plan and pre pay for the funeral, family and loved ones are relieved of the responsibility at a time when their grief and distress will be more than enough of a burden. In addition, because they are paid at today’s prices, funeral plans guarantee a fixed cost funeral service that will not be changed by future price increases or inflation.
PrePaid Funeral Process
Steps to setting up a PrePaid Funeral:
- Select a funeral plan that meets your requirements from one of our seven pre-paid plans (We have a pre-paid calculator that will give you an instant online quote).
- Decide whether you would prefer a burial or cremation.
- Choose how you wish to pay. You can choose a one-off payment or interest-free payments over 12 months.
- Download & print out our pre-paid application form. Or alternatively fillout the 'Request a call back' form on the right and one of our team will contact you, in the strictest confidence we will discuss the selection of services available and tailor these to your individual requirements..
You have 28 days from payment in which to cancel your arrangement and a full refund will be made. After 28 days but within the members lifetime, should you wish to cancel your arrangement, all monies paid, less the membership fee, will be refunded.
Why buy one of our plans? - The benefits
Arranging and paying for your pre paid funeral now will not only save your loved ones money in the future, but will also save them from the anxiety and emotion of trying to guess what your funeral preferences would have been.
Costs are fixed and are based on today's prices. It doesn't matter how long in the future your funeral occurs it will cost no more than if it happened today.
More and more people are now planning and paying for their funeral in advance. When the time comes everything is paid and taken care of. Planning your Pre Paid Funeral ahead of time has a number of benefits for you and for those you love.
- Relieve your family from stress and anxiety
It’s hard enough to say goodbye without the added pressure of worrying about the deceased’s last wishes. That’s why pre paid funerals can be so helpful in relieving any added stress on your family and loved ones.
- Lighten the financial load on your family
By covering all costs in advance you will have the peace of mind of knowing that your family won’t have to worry about how they will pay. Pre-paying your funeral can be your final gift to those you love, allowing them to say goodbye without concerns about money at a time when they are least able to cope.
- Fixed Price means money saved
Buying a funeral at today’s prices protects you and your family from inflation and any future price increase. Saving you money and worry; it’s a logical and considered purchase that not everyone wants to make, but most people are glad they did.
- Personalise your funeral, say “goodbye” your way
Throughout life we are defined by our personality, our actions and how we interact with those around us. Family Funerals Trust believes this should continue with your last act in this world. We encourage you to think about things now so that your life and personality shine through, at your final goodbye.
Click here to personalise a pre paid funeral
- Family run funeral directors giving the personal touch
In a world dominated by huge, national funeral directors with branches in virtually every high street, Family Funerals Trust offers an uplifting and welcome change. We are a privately run, family owned Company who, through seven generations of the same family, have brought sensitivity, understanding and personal attention to every funeral we handle.
The money you pre-pay is held in a secure Trust which ensures two crucial things:
- The cost stays the same once paid so there are no additional fees later as a result of inflation or added costs.
- Your funds are securely held ready to be paid to the funeral director when the time comes.
Request a Quote Calculator
To get an instant no obligation online quote for a Pre-Paid Funeral plan click here.